Unique ways to market your business
Marketing seems to be a constantly changing puzzle business owners try to solve. In a world where focus is on what’s new, innovative, and different, how can your company stand out from the crowd? We’re here to tell you some unique ways to market your business.
We’ve put together a few ideas to make your marketing ventures unique and eye-catching.
- Business card: Changing the shape or texture of your business card can instantly catch the eye of people in the community. Whether it is changing your card from a rectangle to a square or making your card out of a thicker material, a small change can make all the difference between standing out and blending in.
- If you have a brochure for your business, adding a map to the inside could be a great way to entice a customer to keep the brochure around for future map use (keeping your logo around as well).
- Updating or redesigning your company’s logo to make it more effectively represent your company. Read our previous blog on the importance of a high quality logo.
- Rack card for hotels: Many hotels have racks where businesses put cards advertising their services. It is a great way to catch the attention of a customer you might not otherwise reach, the traveler. If you already have a rack card out in the community, upgrading the design is a quick and easy way to improve your company’s brand in the community.
- Reevaluate ads for print/online publications: Make sure message is conveyed in clear and concise way. Don’t overload your ad with tons of text. Make sure to use quality photos that represent your business. Use a simple, yet visually appealing layout.
- Reevaluate your social media plan: Are you interacting with consumers? Are people engaged with your social media accounts? Changing what you post, when you post, or how often you’re posting can make a big difference in response rates.
- Market in ways that are individual to your company: Putting your logo on items associated with your business can make a memorable impact on a consumer. For example, if you have a construction company, you could put your company’s name on a level or tape measurer keychain. If you have a technology company, you could put your logo on a flash drive. Bottle openers are great options if you have an outdoors company or bar.
Whether you are looking to redesign your business cards, reevaluate your social media plan, or completely revamp your marketing strategy, the team at Old City Web Services is here to help. Meet with us, and let’s see what we can do to make you stand out from the crowd.